- Steel & Glass
- Roofing Systems
- Ceiling Systems
- Lights and Lighting Systems
- Partition Systems
- Floor Systems
- NORIT dry lining products
- Heating and Cooling Technologies
- Dry Lining Systems
- Tools/Building material
Made to walk on.
Floor systems have a long tradition at Lindner. We offer the most extensive variety and the ultimate in quality.
See the advantages of our systems for yourself:
- Modular floor panels can be installed quickly and can be walked upon in no time
- Access to the cavity is possible anywhere
- Convenient servicing of data cabling and building management systems
- Versatile to adapt to changing requirements
- The latest interior fit-out solution for offices
For sustainable building, our calcium sulphate raised floor panels are almost exclusivelymade of recycled materials. These panels are among our highest-quality products - with exceptional acoustic and static and physical characteristics.
Lindner manufactures steel pedestals, which serve as a substructure for the floor systems. Lindner's high load-bearing pedestals are adjustable to any height compensating the unevenness of the structural floor.
With our experience we supply systems with excellent load bearing capacity and for a long life cycle.