- Steel & Glass
- Roofing Systems
- Ceiling Systems
- Lights and Lighting Systems
- Partition Systems
- Floor Systems
- NORIT dry lining products
- Heating and Cooling Technologies
- Dry Lining Systems
The right connection.
Lindner can also design tailor-made solutions to satisfy creative ideas for doors and doorways. With many years of experience in the field of project-based doors and customised doorways, Lindner excels at turning your requirements, in terms of safety, functionality and design, into reality.
Your safety is paramount - all Lindner doors thus comply with key fire protection, smokeproofing and sound protection regulations and conform to current EU regulations and DIN standards. The ultimate in convenience - teamed with the ultimate in safety.
Perfection that you have come to expect from us every time:
- Door manufacturing with state-of-the-art production equipment
- Consistent high quality and short delivery times - even for customised solutions
- Many years of comprehensive knowledge and expertise in the manufacture and design of project-based and customised doors
- Investment in product development and continuous quality improvement
- Current test certificates comply with the latest EU standards