- Steel & Glass
- Roofing Systems
- Ceiling Systems
- Lights and Lighting Systems
- Partition Systems
- Floor Systems
- NORIT dry lining products
- Heating and Cooling Technologies
- Dry Lining Systems
Doors for wet rooms and moisture-prone areas
A high level of air humidity places particular demands on the materials that can be used in a building. If these are not met, this can very quickly result in serious damage to the structure of your building.
Lindner wet room and moisture-proof doors are especially suitable for toilet and washroom blocks, kitchens, hotel saunas, hospitals or windowless bathrooms. The doors can be used in rooms with high levels of air humidity (up to 100%) or where they might come into contact with spray, condensation or dripping water.
For doors to your wet-rooms or moisture-prone areas Lindner would recommend that you select surfaces which are hygienic and easy to clean. With Lindner solutions, all your doors will always remain dry!
- Tested to comply with RAL RG 426
- Available with real wood veneer
- Architraves and wall fascia panels for use in moisture-prone areas are also available with our special lacquering process.