Deconstruction and Gutting
The number of refurbishments of existing buildings in Germany is growing steadily. The gutting or partial gutting of these buildings and structural facilities is the first step towards modernisation.
Lindner deconstruction and gutting offers you all the measures necessary for environmentally safe revitalisation of your property from a single source:
- Drawing up of a holistic gutting concept under “Green Building” aspects for complete gutting or selective deconstruction
- Removal of all fixtures down to the building shell, including contaminant sanitation
- All building shell measures with core drilling and concrete cutting
- Deconstruction during ongoing business operations, including drawing up of a detailed building progress plan for maximum safety and minimum restriction of use
- Seamless transition to the fit-out phase with Lindner complete interior finishing work
Lindner combines its many years of experience in deconstruction and contaminant sanitation with the competence in complete interior finishing work of objects of all sizes.
We handle the complete planning and coordination before and during the execution phase for deconstruction and interior work, and thus ensure smooth processes across all the trades – for maximum cost and deadline adherence of your project.
The competence gained by Lindner in the design and implementation of sustainable recycling concepts is reflected in the successful handling of innovative refurbishments of existing buildings with a material recycling quota of up to 98%.