Deconstruction and Gutting
The number of refurbishments of existing buildings in Germany is steadily growing. The gutting or partial gutting of these buildings is the first step towards modernisation.
Lindner Deconstruction and Gutting takes on the complete, environmental friendly revitalisation of your property from one source:
- Drawing up of an all-encompassing, eco-friendly concept for either complete gutting or selective deconstruction
- Removal of all fixtures, dismantling of the building down to its shell and clearance of harmful substances
- All structural works including drilling of the core and cutting of concrete
- Deconstruction during ongoing business and drawing up of a detailed schedule for maximum safety and minimum restriction of use
- Lindner General Contracting makes for a smooth transition from deconstruction to interior fit-out
The company has many years of experience in deconstruction and the clearance of harmful substances and fitted out the complete interior of numerous small and large-scale projects.
We handle the entire planning and coordination before and during deconstruction and interior fit-out, harmonise all trades and ensure that your project will be delivered on time and on budget.
Many successfully completed, innovative refurbishments and a material recycling quota of up to 98% prove that we continually extend our knowledge of developing and implementing green recycling.