Lindner Vitrum is a straight, elegant glazing in frameless design.
This optical lightness makes Lindner Vitrum a performance favourite for modern, design-oriented architects. The glazing can be implemented both as insulated glass as well as single glazing. Lindner Vitrum is offered in F30 or G30 and also as version with vertical apparent cover profiles with a visible width of 50 mm.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Performance as range, single or balustrade glazing
- Meets high esthetical demands, due to the covered horizontal frame
- Very slim cover profile
- Suitable for high fire and sound protection requirements
Lindner Vitrum Type 1
Lindner Vitrum Type 1 is a skylight glazing in frameless performance with a vertical cover profile with a visible width of 50 mm. The glazing can be implemented both as insulated glass as well as single glazing. The F30 version can also be used as balustrade glazing.
- no visible vertical frame profiles
- Visible width of the vertical cover profiles 50 mm
Lindner Vitrum Type 2
Lindner Vitrum Type 2 is a plasterboard glazing, whose in the partition integrated frame made of fire protection panels has no visible parts. The implementation of the glass panels can be made during or after the installation of the partition.
- No visible frames, due to the integration in the plasterboard partition
- Variable designs with steel or wooden frames possible