Settle back and relax
Air Berlin, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Emirates Airlines, Etihad Airways, Japan Airlines and Deutsche Lufthansa AG are amongst Lindner's client base.
The lounge projects are handled as turnkey or single package solutions just as desired by the client. Lounges are very multifaceted places. From rather quiet places and relaxing zones to lively amusement zones such like bars, every airline and airport aims to achieve a comfortable place for their lounge visitors.
Lindner's interior products for lounges e. g. metal ceilings, partitions, floor systems, furniture etc. can not only be delivered as an eye-catcher, together with our innovative integrated technologies such like heating and cooling as well as lighting, the atmosphere of the room can be adapted for maximum comfort.
Lindner therefore always ensures that interface problems between several works are avoided through its wide range of concepts, products and services. Lindner’s lounge clients benefit from decades of experience with many successfully completed lounge projects being delivered on time even if time schedules were challenging.
You have requirements for interior fit-out of lounges? Feel free to ask our specialised lounge team.
- single or holistic packages
- turnkey solutions, including architectural and MEP planning
- in-house production of ceiling, partition, floor systems and own production plants for door systems, premium furniture and joinery works
- expertise in the interior fit-out sector from our Specialist Lounge Team
- innovative heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration solutions
- minimised interfaces by coordinated in-house production and carefully selected supply chain products