Reliability in tunnel lining
Lindner provides extensive services ranging from support during planning and realisation of bespoke fire protection concepts to installation of ceilings and wall claddings with fire protection boards. We support clients with our know-how and ability to find solutions for even the most demanding of fire and sound proofing systems. We also manufacture products like fire protection doors and raised floor systems.
Our Research and Development division also provides material testing of entire elements specifically required by your projects
As a founding member of the FAS (Professional Association for Asbestos Abatement), Lindner offers highly qualified and professional services to eliminate pollutants according to guidelines set by the TRGS (Technical Rules for Hazardous Substances). Many of our clients have benefitted from our decades of experience in completing challenging projects. Do your load-bearing steel components have cracked or brittle coatings? No problem. We will blast and clean those surfaces, and will renew any anti-corrosion coatings in need of repair.
Your benefits at a glance:
- long-term experience and know-how in fire protection and sound proofing
- certified specialists for the clearance of hazardous and toxic materials
- use of Lindner’s in-house Research and Development division
- cooperation with highly qualified partners
- operations carried out worldwide
- international construction experience