A classic office job is too boring for you? As a drywall construction fitter (m/f/d) you don't sit in an office all day – much better, you build them! In addition to creating attractive offices, you will also be at the forefront of numerous other projects. To be more precise, drywall construction fitters cover walls and ceilings with plasterboard, wood, metal, glass or other materials. They also build the necessary substructures, install new partition walls, lower ceilings or clad walls with lightweight construction systems. Of course, heat, cold, sound, fire and radiation protection also play an important role.
Your Tasks at a Glance:
- Erecting a construction site
- Opening up and laying the foundations of a building
- Coating and cladding a building component
- Building a room and office partition wall
- Installation of Lindner floor, ceiling and wall systems
- Constructing an attic and a damp room
The drywall construction profession combines manual work with digital methods: Not only do you apply your knowledge of design and your learned skills in sound and fire protection, but you are always digitally on the go with your laptop and company mobile phone. You also learn how to use our software, which is used on construction sites all over the world. All this makes you irreplaceable for our team and the success of the construction project!
This is What You Should Bring with You:
- You have at least a qualified secondary school diploma.
- You are open to new things and have fun with your trade.
- It is no problem for you to go on site and to be on the road for a few days.
- You describe yourself as a team player and get along well with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- You have basic computer skills in Word and Excel and are fluent in German and English.
After your three-year apprenticeship, you will be called upon as an expert in interior fit-out and work as a fitter (m/f/d) or site manager (m/f/d). Many of our former trainees go on to complete further training as technicians or master craftsmen to become state-certified interior construction technicians or dry construction masters. After such further training or with a certain amount of experience as a site manager (m/f/d), there is then the possibility of advancing to the career of a project manager (m/f/d). Our former drywall fitter trainee
took exactly this path and now works as a project processor in the cleanroom sector.
Apart from Great Career Opportunities, Numerous Other Benefits Await You Even During Your Apprenticeship:
- free stay in our holiday homes all over Europe
- company gym with more than 15 machines
- explore the surroundings with our Top-Trainee-Mini
- company party, ski championship and many other events throughout the year
Das willst du auch? Hier gehts zu all unseren Ausbildungsberufen!