We are a family business, in the true sense of the word. That is why social involment is very important to us. We want to help people in need quickly and unbureucratically – whether they live in our region around Arnstorf or elsewhere in the world. In addition, we have the goal of making a difference in Germany, creating and maintaining jobs and positively shaping economic development.
For this purpose and out of gratitude for the positive development of the group of companies, company founder Hans Lindner set up charitable foundations that have been working under the umbrella of the Hans Lindner Foundation since 2011.
- 1991 Establishment of the Hans Lindner Foundation as a charitable and non-profit making foundation, recognised by the Bavarian State Government
- Parkwohnstift Multigenerational Home in Arnstorf and in Tettenweis
- "Schatzkiste" day care centre
- Arnstorfer "Tafel"
- Independent foundation in Satu Mare, Romania (Fundatia Hans Lindner) for children, young people and people setting up new businesses
- Independent foundation in Kampala, Uganda (Lindner Foundation Uganda) for orphans and neglected children
- Support for people who have fallen on hard times, especially employees and former employees of the Lindner Group
- 1998 Foundation of the Hans Lindner Institut as a non-profitmaking foundation, recognised by the Bavarian State Government
- Advice, care and support of people setting up new businesses
- Qualification offer for people setting up new businesses in Eastern Bavaria
- Further education and training at colleges and universities
- Volunteer agency "pack mas‘s" with the projects association training/coaching, volunteer coordination, neighbourhood help:
- Dahoam in Niederbayern: www.dahoam-in-niederbayern.de/, care facilities, kindergartens, schools or jobs in Lower Bavaria