Green Building / Circular Construction
Building the future
Our actions today determine our future – which is why climate-friendly building, sustainable living and the principle of a circular economy are more important now than ever before. Since the 90s, Lindner has promoted sustainable building through product development, production, and on-site project management. Sustainability has always played a key role in our company. In 2007, we co-founded the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB) and, a year later, established an internal department for Green Building.
With the help of Green Building concepts, Lindner has since taken on more than 500 projects worldwide and successfully implemented them within the framework of a building certification. Lindner relies on future-proof, flexible system products and project solutions that convince with resource conservation, quality and investment security: We have become one of the leading specialists for sustainable building – and would be delighted to assist you in your green building project.
For us, implementing projects in a sustainable manner means to act ecologically, socially and economically: Only in this way can we, as a manufacturer of building products and construction specialist, realise sustainable ideas for our customers. We are not only interested in the goals set for your building project and the most common building certifications: We are not only interested in the goals of your building project and the most common building certifications, but also in:
- minimising the consumption of energy and resources as well as the impact on people and nature thanks to quality, energy and environmental management,
- avoiding waste by implementing the Circular Economy concept in project development.
As a product supplier and full-service provider, we convince you with our extensive portfolio of products and services and support you in every phase of your building project, from the determination of requirements to (digital) documentation – whether new buildings orrenovations:
- forward-looking product design in line with the Cradle to Cradle principle, a wide range of system products, certified according to Cradle to Cradle Certified® product standard
- More security and scope for design by means of Lindner Product Leasing and take-back guarantees
- from green building management to Building Certification
- Environmental Product Declarations provide information on environmental impacts, emissions, recycling rates and possible reuse or recycling of products and materials
- Detailed product information and documentation with the help of digital tools such as "digital twin", digital inventory documentation, MATERIAL PAPERS AND PRODUCT DATABASES as a basis for urban mining and closed material cycles in construction practice
With our actions, we are taking another step towards a green, climate-neutral Germany. An important aspect here is the striving for a closed material cycle – in line with the idea of the circular economy: This also includes the reprocessing of used products into new systems, as in the case of our raised floors LOOP, LOOP prime and LOOP aurum.
- extension of the utilisation phase or reuse of used products
- separation by type at the end of the service life
- avoidance of waste, toxic substances and environmental pollution
- complete recycling of all materials
Meeting tomorrow's requirements today thanks to Green Building Standards and Cradle to Cradle® Certified product certification: Lindner has been paying attention to the use of ecologically safe raw materials, the use of renewable energies and closed material cycles or recycling in production for years. This can be seen, for example, in our NORTEC aurum and LOOP aurum raised access floor panels and LMD aurum metal ceilings, which have been certified in C2C Certified® Gold since the beginning of 2022 as the first floor and ceiling systems worldwide. The Plafotherm® heated and chilled ceilings and Lindner Life glass partitions are classified as Cradle to Cradle Certified® Silver. Besides C2C Certified®, many of our products are also LEED or BREEAM compliant.
Put your trust in Lindner for your green building project. Get in touch with us!
If you would like to find out more about the Lindner Group's measures on the area of sustainability in the company, in our production and in construction projects, you can find practical information and examples in our ADD.VANTAGE MODULES.