Metal Fireproof Ceilings
Trust in certified safety.
Lindner offers sophisticated systems for new buildings and renovations with the certified fire resistance classes F 30, F 90 and EI 30. They are indispensable elements in escape routes: In the event of a fire in the ceiling void, they protect people for as long as it takes them to leave the building. If the flames reach the ceiling from below, installations in the ceiling void are reliably protected. The systems are tested by internal and external institutions and regulated in a general building authority test certificate. Many connection and installation details are included in the standard version.
- certified systems with fire resistance classes F 30, F 90 and EI 30 available
- reliable protection of escape routes and installations in the ceiling void in case of fire
- many connection and installation details are included in the standard version
- equipped with factory-integrated LED lighting technology
- with bridging girders for difficult installation situations
- easy handling
- very good acoustic performance