Sound Insulation Doors
Even minimum noise can become troublesome after a while. Lindner sound insulation doors provide peace and quiet allowing you to concentrate on your work and providing confidentiality. Annoying noise neither penetrates outwards nor inwards.
Lindner tests specific room situations in its own in-house TÜV-certified sound laboratory and is thus able to find the most efficient solution.
- single- and double-leaf doors up to Rw = 50 dB (= laboratory value)
- also with light recesses up to Rw = 48 dB (= laboratory value)
- sliding doors as single-leaf doors tested up to Rw = 42 dB (= laboratory value)
- with top panels and fanlights
- project-specific planning and simulation calculations from our in-house specialist department
- combination with other safety appliances