Tiling Method DryMode
Easy planning, dry tiling.
DryMode is a highly effective laying method for ceramic surfaces on Lindner Floor Systems. It enables 50 % faster and dust-free laying of tiles – without the use of primers or adhesives.
The preparations for this method begin in the factory where a layer of cork is applied to stone or ceramic tiles of all sizes, creating a precisely processed compound dry tile. When brought to the construction site, these tiles can be laid at once without any further preparations on a smooth surface, ideally FLOOR and more® hollow floors. Only 12 to 24 hours after tiling and jointing, the surface is ready to carry loads. A circumferential edge on every tile makes for a predefined alignment of the panels to a joint width of 3 mm. Furthermore, the cork acts as an acoustically effective decoupling from the substructure.
DryMode offers extremely quick installation without waiting time and a very high area efficiency. At the same time this convenient laying method guarantees an outstanding quality of the result.
DryMode - Technical Data
- acoustic and structural decoupling from underground (13 - 18 dB reduction of impact sound pressure level)
- installation free from emissions and dust ensures clean indoor air
- elastic cushioning of tiles thanks to the patented decoupling back structure
- ergonomic laying of large-format tiles at very low risks
- easy revision for changes in space utilization or for subsequent underfloor installations