Heated and Chilled Canopy Ceilings
These ceiling systems in open construction are the ideal solution for demanding architectural requirements combined with high heating and cooling capacities as well as excellent sound absorption. The freely floating canopy ceilings allow a view to the concrete ceiling and offer versatile design and arrangement options. You can combine thermally active and passive areas – according to your needs.
- heating/cooling by means of radiation and convection creates a pleasant room climate
- flexibility thanks to the combination of thermally active and passive areas
- high heating/cooling capacity and sound absorption due to the open construction
- design freedom thanks to an individual arrangement of canopies
- freely floating canopy ceilings allow a view to the concrete ceiling
Lindner offers a multitude of hydraulic components and accessories for the perfect connection of Plafotherm® heated and chilled ceilings.
Perfectly integrated Lindner lighting solutions are available.
Equipped with acoustic inlays like mineral wool, these systems contribute significantly to sound protection.