We raise you up.
Lindner’s scaffolding puts safety first. Even under challenging conditions, our specialists ensure correct installation, that is to schedule and compliant with the necessary regulations.
Lindner Scaffolding, the reliable partner for your next project:
- More than 1,500 experienced fitters within the Lindner Group
- Over 2 million m² / m³ of scaffolding material available
- Optimal solutions for all requirements and load classes
- Short-term adaptation to local conditions
- Numerous international company locations
Lindner Scaffolding services
- Chemical industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Power stations
- High-rise facades
- Specialised scaffolding in civil engineering
- Industrial scaffolding
- Facade and modular scaffolding
- Hanging scaffolds for facade and modular scaffolding
- Mobile scaffolds with mobile lifting devices
- Supporting scaffolding
- Offshore scaffolding
- Rope access safety work
Our goal: a safe and healthy environment
Lindner Scaffolding is committed to its employees and customers. This is why we ensure that the health of all our stakeholders is protected. With our safety management system, we can ensure that everyone in our facilities and on our construction sites is protected from accidents and health hazards.
- Occupational safety as an integral part of project planning and implementation
- Integrated management system of the Lindner Group with certifications in SCC**, EN ISO 9001, EN ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Above standard safety requirements that meet the individual requirements of customers
- Continuous employee training through courses and on-site instruction
Rental and Sale of Equipment
We would be happy to make you an offer for the rental or purchase of new scaffolding equipment or second-hand materials. Contact us!
- Modular and facade scaffolds
- Scaffolding accessories
- Stair towers
- Cassette roofs
- Canvases and nets
- Lifts and winches
Your career at Lindner Scaffolding
Consider a career with us at Lindner Scaffolding!