Excellent Performance of Lindner Apprentices
Three times “very good” and six times the State Prize in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry´s Winter Exams for Semester 2018/2019: Lindner trainees are pleased about the award by the CCI, the district and the government of Lower Bavaria.
It was a memorable day for eight former apprentices from the Rottal-Inn district. On 29 March 2019 Vice President of CCI Peter Glas invited them to Eggenfelden to the premises of Otto Glas Handels-GmbH, together with the Deputy District Councilor Edeltraut Plattner and representatives of the local vocational schools and training companies, to honor the “Best of the Best”, ie trainees the final grade “very good”. Also included were three young employees of the Lindner Group from Arnstorf: Sarah Obergroßberger, Felix Stauber and Tobias Steiger, who each completed their final examination as a merchant for freight forwarding and logistics services or as an industrial clerk with the grade “very good”.
The government of Lower Bavaria also praised the very good results with the presentation of the state prize in the vocational schools Passau and Eggenfelden. Here, six apprentices from Lindner were delighted to receive the recognition: alongside Sarah Obergroßberger, Felix Stauber and Tobias Steiger, Sandra Huber and Alina Pollersbeck, both trained as industrial clerks, and Marco Schernhammer as a tool mechanic.
Reason enough to celebrate the new top trainees at Lindner as well. Honorable words for their commitment, diligence and willingness to learn, both in terms of the final exam and as motivated employees during their training, came from the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Lindner Group Veronika Lindner and the training officer Christine Nußbaumer.
The trainees themselves were also delighted with their good results in the exams and the recognition by their instructors. “Even though the preparation for the exam was very time-consuming and stressful, the effort was worth it. A great completion of a nice, varied training period, in which I learned a lot and experienced a lot and was able to take on many different tasks and responsibilities,” said Sarah Obergroßberger. Now the finished industrial clerk can not only look forward to a gratuity, but will also receive the Lindner “top trainee” convertible for two weeks.
Happy about the very good results in the CCI Final Exam 2018/2019 (from left to right):
- Veronika Lindner, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Lindner Group
- Sarah Obergroßberger, Clerk for freight forwarding and logistics services Awarded with the State Prize + CCI honoration for excellent exam results
- Felix Stauber, Industrial clerk Awarded the State Prize + CCI honoration for excellent exam results
- Sandra Huber, Industrial clerk Awarded the State Prize
- Tobias Steiger, Industrial clerk Awarded the State Prize + CCI honoration for excellent exam results
- Alina Pollersbeck, Industrial clerk Awarded the State Prize
- Marco Schernhammer, tool mechanic, Awarded the State Prize
- Christine Nußaumer, Head of HR Development & Training