Lindner shows Add.Vantage at the BAU 2019
“Time for rethinking!” That is also a statement in the construction industry. Scarcity of resources, environmental pollution, as well as flexible working and living models, new technologies and digitalization request and facilitate new ways throughout the whole construction process: from planning, production, project management to modifiable usage concepts. In this sense, the Lindner Group demonstrates its comprehensive service and product portfolio at the BAU 2019 according to the motto “Add.Vantage | Rethinking workspaces”.
The main topics of the Bau 2019, taking place from 14th to 19th January in Munich, can be summarized as “digital tools” and include digitisation, networked living and working, integral interaction of systems and construction as well as "smart buildings" inclusive innovative lighting solutions.
Keywords such as sustainable building, circular economy, sustainable systems and materials will be treated and discussed in various lecture and discussion forums as well as in various special shows. In the exhibition area hall A 2, Lindner is located at stand 403. The focus is also on the topics of sustainability, energy efficiency and future-oriented solutions in the construction industry.
The Lindner Group combines its range of services and products in a triad of sustainability, health and adaptability, represented graphically as the Lindner Add.Vantage cycle. According to the motto “Rethinking workspaces”, Lindner will present configurable system products that meet even the highest requirements of environmental protection as well as building physics, acoustics, fire protection, safety, thermal and visual comfort. Combined with a comprehensive range of services, from support in the design and planning process to the completion of complex expansion projects, insulation technology and building envelopes. For rooms that demonstrably create a better, healthier environment that impressively convince in terms of functionality as well as design and room comfort.
At the BAU, Lindner showcases 4 Days 4 Topics
14.01.2019 “Climate Protection”
Business Unit Ceilings receives its first specific EPD.
Business Unit Floors receives its successful re-certification for the product NORTEC in Silver.
16.01.2019 “Material Health”
Peter Bachmann of Sentinel Haus Institute GmbH is available for consultation appointments throughout the entire day.
17.01.2019 “Indoor Air Quality”
The comfort certification for Lindner Cube is handed over.
Among other things, Lindner will display at the stand
- Cradle to Cradle® certified flooring systems NORTEC and FLOOR and more® (with high-quality parquet cover layers), the glass partition wall system Lindner Life inclusive the matching doors and frames and the metal ceiling system range LMD
- the MOODline ceiling surface with a deep powder coating for a discreet and at the same time elegant ceiling design
- individually designed acoustic images with high-resolution digital printing with a micro perforation of only 0.4 mm, in large formats up to 2400 x 1200 mm
- the freestanding, completely self-contained room-in-room system Lindner Cube with individual ceiling, wall and floor design
- NORIT underfloor heating, NORIT dry screed and the NORIT fire protection panel
- current Lindner references on interior work, facade and insulation technology