|Description: || |
Since 1880, the brand Steiff stands for lovingly-crafted, high-quality toys, especially soft-toys. A lot of history gathered during this time, quite literally enough to fill a museum. In 2005, the Steiff museum was opened on the company headquarters' premises in Giengen. The museum offers insight on the company history, traditional soft-toy crafting with live presentations and a few more attractions which primarily draw the attention of young visitors: a 'petting zoo' with soft-toy animals and the Museum Shop.
Ever since it was built, the Steiff Museum put its trust in Lindner when it came to interior fit-out. Lindner performed extensive dry construction works in the exhibition areas of the museum in 2005. Furthermore, the Cavopex hollow floor system was chosen for the shop areas. It was now decided to exchange this system for Floor and more® hollow floors with an apealing parquet coating.