Green Building Management
Good advice for green buildings.
Our in-house experts, i.e. our DGNB Consultant and LEED Green Associate, provide professional support from the planning stage through to certification. We take on the entire Green Building Management including the certification process. In doing so, we keep expensive and time-consuming interfaces to a minimum.
You are undecided as to whether to certify your building and, if so, to which extent? As part of a PreCheck, we will give you detailed information on the certification potential of your building.
Our services in the field of sustainable demolition and construction management include:
- Creation of an all-encompassing green building concept in the planning phase
- Creation and continuous updating of an integrated quality and safety management plan
- Fulfillment of the highest project-related material requirements
- Documentation of the relevant material properties according to the chosen certification
- All-encompassing material controlling for maximum safety from the planning phase through to certification
- Development and implementation of a disposal and recycling concept for waste on site
- Evaluation and monitoring of the disposal company and the method of disposal
- Updating and enforcement of certification guidelines on the construction site