From the exterior to interior – From top to bottom!
Lindner’s specialist team has years of international experience in implementing the interior fit-out of passenger terminals. With innovative and environmentally friendly products, Lindner has become a leading supplier to numerous projects wordlwide.
A good example of Lindner’s capabilities in the airport sector is London Heathrow Airport. For this massive project, Lindner Group supplied and installed its products at most of the airport’s terminals, from ceiling systems, facades and glass wall claddings, to partitions and blast-enhanced building products.
The Terminal 5 contract was worth more than 130 million Euros. The business division Lindner Steel & Glass completes Lindner’s vast portfolio in terms of building structures. Together with Lindner Facades and Roofing Systems Lindner is able to offer single source solutions to our clients.
The specialist English facade company Schmidlin Ltd. (UK) has been part of Lindner Group since April 2006. The former subsidiary of Schmidlin AG Fassadentechnologie has set new standards in facade technology worldwide for 30 years.
Lindner Group’s building envelope specialists at Prater Ltd., Surrey UK, have decades of experience in designing and installing roofing systems.
- a wide range of interior fit-out products, facades and building envelopes
- unique system solutions and bespoke designs
- minimised interfaces by way of integral package solutions and products modified for location and purpose
- outstanding product and service performance
- extensive in-house production capabilities
- specialist team with long-term experience in the sector