Hospitals and health care facilities are among the most complex buildings to design. Recent years have seen an evolution in treatment facilities to comprehensive health centres. Where hospitals had once been purely functional, today, comfort and well-being are also necessary for staff and patients. Building demands such as compliance with hygienic requirements have increased. From public areas and patient rooms to high-tech operating theatres, Lindner brings the necessary experience and equipment to these tasks, offering a complete interior fit-out service.
As a general contractor, we take responsibility for all trades and provide you with practical interface minimisation. In addition to interior fit-outs, we also coordinate an unrivalled range of services: from technical building services and sanitary equipment, to instrumentation, control and automation, as well as electrical, ventilation and air-conditioning technology.
Your benefits at a glance:
- new construction and refurbishment of private and public hospitals
- individual complete fit-out of clinics
- extensive knowledge of acoustics and fire protection
- specialists in building hygienic areas and operating theatres
- long-term international customer support