The basis of your green building
Selecting optimal products for the interior fit-out and building envelope of a project is always a major challenge – technically, functionally, and economically. In the pursuit of sustainability, a further component is essential: the fulfilment of ecological quality and target specifications.
As a manufacturer of floors, ceilings, partitions, doors, luminaires and facades, Lindner processes all materials and components of a building’s products directly. We use this level of integration to combine the ecological and technical requirements for our clients’ projects.
Through our practical experience and the variable challenges of green building projects, we continue to develop our services, in particular our system products such as the Cradle to Cradle Certified™ products NORTEC raised floor and LMD metal ceilings.
We verify through environmental product declarations, test chamber measurements, and life cycle assessments. These provide detailed information regarding the building’s ecological material properties. This documentation also gives our users and builders the confidence that they can make informed decisions during the tender phase. With these sophisticated and adaptable system products, we make a decisive contribution to the success of your building project, in particular when pursuing certification according to LEED, DGNB, BREEAM and other certification systems.
Benefits to using Lindner System Products
- use of recycled material
- energy efficient production
- process water recycling
- material recycling in the manufacturing process
- high degree of direct reuse
- low emission solutions
- acoustic comfort and privacy
- thermal comfort
- visual comfort and privacy
- manufactured according to German quality standards
- Life Cycle Assessment of products
- Life Cycle Assessment of company locations
- long service life due to high quality and serviceability
- long-term subsequent supply for fit-out products
- return guarantee for Cradle to Cradle Certified™ floor systems
- attractive leasing option for products and construction services