TENANT FIT-OUT – YOUR PROJECT IN GOOD HANDS
FLEXIBLE SPACE CONCEPTS THAT WORK.
When it comes to turning your rental space into a unique world of experience, we focus on one thing: you!
Our solutions for new construction, refurbishment or revitalisation are as individual as your individual wishes and the structural conditions. We see one of the greatest potentials in existing buildings and office refurbishments in particular: changing working methods coupled with the more rising trend of working from home offer new possibilities for optimising space, e.g. in open-plan offices, and in the design of working environments. We pay particular attention to user satisfaction, based on individual room design and better room quality through optimal acoustics, room climate, light, etc. - essential factors for a more productive and motivating working environment. In future, nothing will stand in the way of other room uses either.
When it comes to the customised advice, planning and implementation, not only our specialists from Research & Development, specialist departments such as Green Building, Workplace Innovation, Acoustics, Fire Protection, etc. are getting involved but also our individual product areas and project management.
Consulting and planning
at any time and directly on site with short distances and a direct contact person
Research & Development
individual solutions without compromises and countless interfaces
around 2,500 of our own, regionally deployable fitters
TENANT FIT-OUT WITH LINDNER AS A PARTNER — MORE.VALUE FROM THE START
MORE SCHEDULE AND COST SECURITY IN ALL PROJECT PHASES
As a full-service provider in tenant fit-out, we work together to develop a suitable concept and accompany you from planning, production and fit-out through to dismantling and refurbishment. Your advantage when dealing with Lindner: We don't make any detours!
Thanks to optimised processes, our own planning and production of system products as well as special solutions including project management by our own installation teams, we guarantee cost-secure and on-time execution. At the same time, we dispense with unnecessary interfaces: Because our system products for interior fit-out are perfectly coordinated with each other. This also applies to the smooth running of the construction site and coordination of the individual trades thanks to Lean Construction Management. Our team's own building services consultants provide support with regard to tendering, awarding contracts, construction management and commissioning of building services equipment.
SATISFIED TENANTS = SATISFIED LANDLORDS!
We ensure a win-win situation for tenants, planners and also property operators. Incidental costs are reduced through an adapted space concept and energy-efficient finishing solutions such as Lindner Heated and Chilled Ceilings. Recyclable, environmentally tested system products serve as the basis for value-enhancing building certifications and higher returns. And often sooner than expected: thanks to optimised work processes, shorter occupancy deadlines can be realised. And in rooms where everything fits and you feel good, you might stay a tenant for longer.
YOUR ADD.VANTAGE AT A GLANCE
ADD.VANTAGE FOR TENANTS/USERS
- individual interior design, adapted to corporate identity or individual customer wishes
- planning reliability: deadlines, costs, financially strong partner
- healthier working environment and well-being through tested fit-out products and Green Building expertise
- flexible room concepts, e.g. with revisable partition systems and self-sufficient room-in-room systems
ADD.VANTAGE FOR ARCHITECTS AND PLANNERS
- fewer interfaces and simpler project management, thanks to "Design & Build" processing
- local partner: nationwide presence with branches throughout Germany and Europe
- extensive product know-how due to our own R&D department as well as other special teams, such as Green Building, BIM, Lean Construction Management, etc.
- many years of experience as a supporting partner right from the planning stage
ADD.VANTAGE FOR HOLDER/PROPERTY OPERATORS
- long-term investment security
- value enhancement through e.g. building certification and high-quality fit-out solutions
- renovation/deconstruction possible at any time, including take-back guarantees and leasing models