Maximum opportunity for design.
Lindner has a wide range of ceiling surfaces for different needs – so that your rooms are not only extraordinary but unique. We make an eye-catcher out of every ceiling by means of different colours, decors, images, three-dimensional structures and perforations. Besides various design options, we also offer coatings that improve the room quality.
- wide range of ceiling surfaces to suit different requirements
- a wide selection of various colours, decors, images, three-dimensional
- structures and perforations
- individual design possibilities make an eye-catcher out of every ceiling
We offer individual design freedom thanks to a wide range of standard and special perforations to meet your acoustical and optical needs. We can also make perforation patterns in different sizes, arrangements and shapes. Perforated Metal Ceilings are acoustically effective when combined with sound-absorbing inlays on the rear side.
- individual design freedom thanks to a wide range of standard and special perforations
- different hole sizes, arrangements and shapes can be implemented
- acoustically effective when combined with sound absorbing inlays
- perforations meet acoustic and visual needs
The light and structured appearance of expanded metal offers many design options by means of different structures, sizes and surfaces. A special punch and pull process creates expanded metal meshes with an high open area. A wide range of meshes is available. Combined with sound-absorbing inlays, they are acoustically effective.
- almost unlimited variety of structures, sizes and surfaces
- specially punched shapes and mesh designs give a structured appearance
- acoustically effective when combined with sound-absorbing inlays
TOUCHdesign Viva - 3D Expanded Metal
The folded expanded metal with open character grants free view into the ceiling void and is a three-dimensional design element. A high number of meshes, geometries and colours create unique, individual effects. The varied appearance can be emphasized by lighting solutions on the rear side.
- unique design by individually folded expanded metal
- various mesh types, sizes and geometries possible
- structured surface on demand with high open area to have a clear view into the ceiling void
- the incidence of light creates varied, diverse looks
- can be combined with lighting solutions on the rear side
We create special highlights in your rooms with environmentally friendly powder coating, a solvent-free coating method. Besides our standard colours white RAL 9010 and grey 9006 according to Lindner, individual colours can be selected from the RAL, NCS and DB colour chart. We can save 25 tonnes of powder yearly thanks to powder recycling.
- environmentally-friendly coating process free of solvents
- besides the standard colours white RAL 9010 and grey 9006 according to Lindner, individual colours can be chosen from the RAL, NCS and DB colour charts
- powder recycling saves 25 tonnes of powder each year
Thanks to our versatile surface options, we can apply wood or fantasy decors and images on Metal Ceilings – by means of powder coating or digital printing. Your advantage: an individual ceiling design can be obtained while enjoying the familiar advantages of Metal Ceilings.
- individual application of decors possible by means of powder coating or digital printing
- diverse woods and fantasy designs can be realised
- familiar advantages of Metal Ceilings are retained
ARTline - Design Powder Coating
The powder coating ARTline applies different designs on your metal ceiling: besides various wood surfaces, we can perfectly imitate fantasy designs. Thus, the ceiling has the appearance of a wooden ceiling. Simultaneously, the familiar advantages of metal ceilings can be enjoyed without restrictions. This special powder coating impresses with its resistance against UV radiations, solvents and chemicals of many kinds.
- decorative powder coating to imitate wood surfaces and fantasy designs
- versatile design possibilities are available
- resistance against UV radiations, solvents and chemicals of many kinds
GRAPHICline - Print Technology
The print technology GRAPHICline offers complete design freedom thanks to the possibility to apply your desired image on different surface structures and materials by means of a model picture or illustration. All colours and images can be applied colour-fast, gloss-fast and light-fast on panels of any required size due to a photorealistic resolution up to 1200 dpi! The metal ceiling with print technology is UV resistant due to a special sealed finish.
- complete freedom of design thanks to the possibility to apply your desired images on ceiling panels
- model picture is realised colour-fast, gloss-fast and light-fast with a photorealistic resolution up to 1200 dpi
- realisation on an unlimited surface possible
- UV resistance due to a special sealed finish
Special application areas require special coatings. This is why we offer the appropriate functional coating for extraordinary application areas. Functional surfaces are available to protect against corrosion and to improve the acoustics in your rooms.
- special functional coatings for special application areas
- surfaces available to protect against corrosion and to improve room acoustics
Meteo - Corrosion Protection Coating
Meteo prevents your ceiling and substructure steadily from corrosion and protects sustainably. This coating is particularly suitable for metal ceilings in corrosive areas such as swimming pools or exterior areas. Depending on your requirements, Meteo offers protection in an optimum way according to the required corrosion protection class.
- prevents your ceiling and substructure steadily from corrosion and protects sustainably
- ideal protection for metal ceilings in corrosive areas
Mutex - Absorber Coating
Mutex is the return of silence in your rooms. This structured absorber coating can contribute enormously, either alone or in combination with various inlays, to sound absorption and can be combined with various fine perforations. Moreover, this coating has almost equivalent properties compared to a conventional powder coating regarding fire protection, light reflection and cleaning.
- acoustically highly effective by means of structured surface and sound-absorbing inlays
- can be combined with various fine perforation patterns
Design Surfaces make every Metal Ceiling into a real highlight. Unique and vivid effects are created by the three-dimensional character. These effects can individually be emphasised by matted or high-gloss areas. Creative solutions are realised thanks to grinded or perforated ceiling surfaces. A combination with light creates special, unique effects.
- individual design options enable a richly varied design
- three-dimensional structures create unique and vivid effects
- creative solutions due to matt and high-gloss areas, perforated and plain areas
- unique effects in combination with light
EFFECTline - Grinding Technology
Thanks to the variable grinding technology and versatile design options, you create three-dimensional optics and a special atmosphere in your rooms. Choose your favourite design from our surface product line. The vivid effects of the grinded surface can be emphasized in combination with light.
- variations in grinded three-dimensional metal optics
- unique effects in combination with light
SPREADline - Customised, Image and Scattered Perforation
SPREADline offers an excellent design freedom due to an individual arrangement of the scattered perforation with different perforation shapes and sizes. The transmission of photos and images as perforation pattern is a striking eye-catcher. The diverse perforations can specifically be used for an effective combination of luminaires and loudspeakers.
- individual arrangement of the perforation with different perforation shapes
- transmission of images as perforation pattern possible
- suitable for an effective combination of luminaires and loudspeakers
TOUCHdesign - 3D Surface
Given the possibility of creating a living three-dimensional structure, TOUCHdesgin is an attractive alternative to metal ceilings with plane surfaces. That involves furnishing those ceiling panels with patterns and perforations. Combine vivid design and function with different shapes and sizes regarding embossings and perforations for a ceiling that is second to none.
- versatile three-dimensional optics
- different shapes and sizes regarding embossings and perforations available
- trend-setting combination of design and function
TOUCHdesign Lunar - 3D High-Gloss Surface
The high-gloss surface made of hammered stainless steel gives a special three-dimensional character to your metal ceiling. A combination of perforation and punching as well as matted and high-gloss areas enable individual designs. The reflected, three-dimensional high-gloss surface creates a fragmented image of colours and shapes in the room.
- varied three-dimensional effects due to hammered stainless steel
- colours and shapes of the room are reflected and fragmented in the reflective high-gloss surface
- combination of matted and high-gloss areas is possible
TOUCHdesign Venas - 3D Structured Surface
The high-grade structured surface TOUCHdesign Venas makes a special highlight out of a classic white surface of metal ceilings: thanks to a unique powder coating that spreads netlike in fine lines, the effect of a leaf vein structure is created. We realise this fascinating leaf vein design on plain metal ceiling panels. The three-dimensional character is emphasized depending on the perspective and light irradiation.
- coating spreads netlike in fine lines and creates individual structures
- depending on the light irradiation, design effects with matt and shiny spots are created
- possible with plain metal ceiling panels
The Special Surface INOXlook is achieved by special rolling and anodising processes and provides Metal Ceilings made of aluminium with the high-grade look of a stainless steel surface. This special coating impresses with significant weight savings compared to stainless steel. Moreover, the surface is easy to clean and has a high corrosion resistance.
- INOXlook provides aluminium ceilings having the high-grade look of a stainless steel surface
- significant weight saving compared to stainless steel while guaranteeing the same appearance
- special surface impresses by easy cleaning and high corrosion resistance