Digital Measurement and 3D Model from One Source
Refurbishing, renovating or extending existing buildings has many advantages: those buildings are used more efficiently, land consumption and waste of resources are contained and current or future costs are reduced. Lacking basic documents can lead to a complex and long-lasting planning process which faces unpleasant surprises – but this is now a thing of the past!
The analogue construction archive goes digital! In addition to classic surveying, we at Lindner also offer a digital measurement of buildings: Using the latest 3D laser scanning technology, we create a long-term adaptable knowledge base about the conditions of the building and the room details. This helps you to avoid planning errors, loss of time and high costs.
Our 3D scanner measures rooms and buildings simply, quickly and precisely at 360° angles. The resulting point clouds are then modelled and provided for various software tools – as required, in 2D, 3D or BIM-capable. These data serve as the basis for further planning. As a general planner, we also offer architecture in conjunction with the necessary specialist planning services.
Advantages of Lindner’s Digital As-built:
- measurements and 3D modelling from one source
- various software (Revit, MicroStation etc.) can be used
- fast and precise 3D measurement of complex objects
- digitalisation of existing building archives and plans
- Scan-to-BIM: transfer of as-built data into BIM models
- simplified documentation (room book, areas according to DIN 277, determination of rental areas, etc. can be adjusted / recorded during the as-built)
- error avoidance during restructuring and renovations planning (e.g. early collision check possible)
- preparation of hazard prevention plans (e.g. points of attack for the fire brigade, escape and rescue routes)
- collection of building information (room numbers and designations, door numbers, door classifications, furniture, etc.)
- reliable project planning with fixed prices (flat rate or according to m² GFA)