Data protection information for applicants (f/m/d)
The Lindner Corporate Group considers the protection of your private sphere to be an important matter which we take seriously. Therefore, we wish to inform you of what data we save and use, when and for what purpose.
Legal person responsible for the data processing
Lindner Group KG
Tel: +49 8723 20 -0
Fax: +49 8723 20 -2147
Lindner Group KG works closely with the companies of the Lindner Corporate Group in the area of human resources, especially in the application process, and takes over these central services for itself as well as for the other companies of the Lindner Corporate Group for the optimal filling of a vacant position.
In terms of data protection law, this type of cooperation is the so-called joint control according to Art. 26 GDPR. In this context, both Lindner Group KG and the respective affiliated company are jointly responsible for data processing within the meaning of Art. 4 (7) GDPR. For this type of cooperation, a contract according to Art. 26 GDPR has also been concluded between the parties.
Through this cooperation, your data may be transmitted to one of our affiliated companies or from a company of the Lindner Corporate Group to us.
If a position is not being sought for Lindner Group KG, you can find the company searching for in the relevant job advertisement. If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints, please feel free to contact us.
Area of applicability
This data protection information clarifies the type, scope and purpose of the gathering and use of personal data by the responsible legal persons in the course of the application process in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 GDPR.
The legal basis of the data protection can be found in the GDPR, the German Federal Data Protection Act (BSDG new) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG).
Further information can be found in the online data protection declarations of the Lindner Group KG.
Handling of personal data
Personal data is information which relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject). We only process your data if this is permitted by law or if you have issued your consent to this.
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing
I. The processing of your data within the framework of the application process is to fill a vacancy at our company.
1. Application for a specific role
1. We publish job vacancies at our company on our homepage. Should you be interested in such a vacancy, you can apply to us for this specific offer. Your application da-ta will only then be used for the application process and will be processed in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b) GDPR and § 26 BDSG. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be deleted after the expiry of 6 months following completion of the application process.
2. In addition, we provide you with the option of storing your application data in our pool of applicants for a period of two years. By means of this, it is possible for us to compare your data with other job vacancies and to consider you for these. This saving and processing of your data takes place only with your express consent. Should you decide to issue us with this consent, your data will be processed in accordance with this under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a) GDPR in the manner described here. You have the right to revoke your consent to the permanent saving of your data at any time. Once you have revoked your consent or following the expiry of two years, your data will no longer be used for the application process and will be deleted from our pool of applicants.
2. Speculative application
1. It is possible for you to send a speculative application to our company without applying for a specific role. These applications will also be assessed by our company and will go through the application process. Your application data will only then be used for the application process and will be processed in accordance with Article 6 Para-graph 1 Letter b) GDPR and § 26 BDSG. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be deleted after the expiry of 6 months following completion of the application process.
2. Also if you make a speculative application, we provide you with the option of storing your application data in our pool of applicants for a period of two years. The notes under I.1. 2. apply to speculative applications in analogue terms.
II. In addition, we process your data in accordance with Article 6 (1) Letter f) GDPR, should this be necessary for a legitimate interest and should this not outweigh your rights. For example, such a legitimate interest justifies considering your application for similar or comparable vacancies at our company.
III. Processing of your data at our company can also be necessary in order to fulfil a legal obli-gation to which we are subject in accordance with Article 6 (1) Letter c) GDPR. An example of this is the fulfilment of our statutory retention obligations.
Description of the processed data
We save and process the data which you send to us in the course of the application process. This includes both the data from your application documents and the information which you provide to us in a telephone interview or personal interview. In rare cases, we also visit publicly accessible profiles of applicants on Xing and LinkedIn or other professional social networking sites if applicable.
Amongst others, your contact data such as your first name, surname, address, telephone number and email address is processed. In addition, all data concerning your vocational and educational qualifications.
Should you provide us with information concerning your state of health, religious views, party or trade union membership or ethnic origin, for example by sending a photo of yourself, it goes without saying that this has no influence on the outcome of your application. You can also send us neutral application documents which do not contain such information.
If you have signed a declaration of consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR in the context of an application, whether for an advertised position or on your own initiative, this applies to the inclusion in our applicant pool and the associated longer storage of your documents for up to two years. Only with a signed declaration of consent will you be included in our portal with your data transmitted to us.
Only the Lindner Group KG has access to this pool of applicants. Lindner Group KG accesses your data for the following purposes:
1. A vacancy is to be filled at Lindner Group KG. In this way, the job profile is matched with your data and you are included in the application process. This data processing is based on §26 BDSG in conjunction with Art. 88 GDPR for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship.
2. There is a vacancy for another company of the Lindner Group. Here, too, your data will be checked for compatibility with the job profile and, if necessary, transferred to this company. This data processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Gathering of data from third parties
1. Professional social networking sites
We occasionally also visit publicly accessible profiles of applicants on Xing and LinkedIn or other professional social networking sites if applicable.
Disclosure of data
1. Disclosure of data to our company
In the event that you have applied directly to another company of the Lindner Corporate Group, your data will be transferred to us for further processing in the application process. This data transfer to us takes place within the scope of the joint control described above and takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest.
In order to fill vacancies at our company, we use employment agencies and brokers. We receive data of potential employees and persons interested in undertaking training with us from these providers. This disclosure of data to us takes place either with your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a) GDPR or in order to fulfil a contract in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b) GDPR.
2. Disclosure of data by our company
Your data will be passed on to affiliated companies of the Lindner Group for the optimal filling of vacancies. This transfer of data to companies of the Lindner Group takes place within the framework of the joint control described above and takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR due to our legitimate interest. Only the departments and employees who need your data to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes will have access to it. These are regularly the managers of the department within which the position is to be filled.
The data may be disclosed by our company to fulfil statutory obligations in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter c) GDPR (for example to authorities, the police etc.). Also, the data may be disclosed by us in order to safeguard our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR (for example to lawyers, tax advisors, authorities etc.).
Obligation to transfer the data
You are not obliged to transfer your data to us, either under legal or contractual provisions. However, the transfer of your data is necessary for you to be considered for a job vacancy.
There is no obligation to issue your agreement to the saving of your data. However, without this agreement we cannot retain your data beyond the application process for a concrete vacancy.
Rule periods for the deletion of personal data
Should the processing take place on the basis of consent which you have issued, we process your data until you revoke the consent, but for a maximum of two years.
The deletion of the personal data takes place following the expiry of the statutory and contractual retention periods.
Should personal data not be subject to any retention periods, it will be deleted, once the named purposes no longer apply.
Transfer of personal data to a third country
Personal data is not generally transferred to a third country.
Should you apply for a vacancy at a company headquartered in a third country, your data will be transferred to the relevant company for the purpose of filling the vacancy and therefore to a third country. In this case, the data transfer is regulated by means of a reasonableness resolution (for example Canada), binding corporate rules or standard EU data protection clauses which have been concluded. By means of the above, we ensure that your data is secure at our company, also outside of the territory in which the GDPR applies.
Receipt of information
In accordance with Article 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information from the controller as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed.
For this purpose, the Lindner Group KG provides an overview of the purposes of the processing, the categories of the processed personal data, the respective recipients or categories of recipients and a copy of the saved data.
Right of rectification, erasure and to have the processing restricted
In accordance with Article 16 GDPR, you have the right to request that the incorrect personal data relating to you be rectified immediately. Taking the purposes of the processing into account, you also have the right to request that incomplete personal data be completed.
In accordance with Article 17 GDPR, you have the right to request from the Lindner Group KG that the personal data relating to you be erased immediately, unless legal requirements prevent the dele-tion.
In accordance with Article 18 GDPR, you have the right to request that the processing be restricted if:
• you dispute the correctness of your personal data,
• the processing is unlawful and the data subject rejects the erasure of the personal data and in-stead requests that the use be restricted,
• the controller no longer requires the personal data for the purpose of processing, however the data subject requires this in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
• you raise an objection against the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke your consent which you have issued in full or in part with effect for the future. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which took place prior to the notice of revocation being received. In case of a revocation, your application can no longer be considered or can no longer be considered to this extent. Following your revocation, no further brokerage activities will take place. However, we may be required to continue to save your data in accordance with statutory retention obligations.
Right of objection
You have the right to raise an objection at any time against the processing of your personal data which is based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letters e) and f) GDPR. The Lindner Group KG will then no longer process the personal data, unless it can prove mandatory protectable reasons which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Right to complain
You have the right to file a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority, should you be of the opinion that the processing of the personal data relating to you breaches the statutory provisions. The supervisory authority responsible for the Lindner Group KG is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht).
Data protection officer
We have appointed a data protection officer who works in accordance with Article 37 ff GDPR and who can be contacted via the address below:
Lindner Group KG
Data protection officer
Status of the data protection information
Continual developments made adjustments to our data protection policy necessary from time to time. We reserve the right to carry out relevant changes at any time.
As of: 02/2021
Please also note the further data protection information of the Lindner Group: