The right drop makes the light good
Customised lighting solutions for healthcare, operating theatres, clean rooms and laboratories
In health care, in the medical-technical field, but also in laboratory and research facilities, not only hygiene and safety measures play a decisive role. Optimum lighting conditions are crucial for a professional, supportive working environment as well as for the well-being of patients and staff.
Lighting solutions from the Lindner Leuchtenfabrik combine efficient LED technology with hygienically perfect, clean-room compatible processing. The various recessed or surface-mounted luminaires can be perfectly integrated into all common ceiling systems and are individually adapted to the respective room and work requirements, being precisely calculated in advance.
Thanks to many years of experience in the lighting and luminaire business and the cooperation with Lindner Reinraumtechnik, Lindner Leuchtenfabrik offers comprehensive, tailor-made solutions - from planning, product development and production to competent installation and testing.
Depending on customer requirements, different versions are possible:
- Variable dimensions, suitable for all (Lindner) ceiling systems or also as surface-mounted variant, linear or square designs
- Integrated lights tested and certified by the Fraunhofer Institute, according to ISO 14644-1 - air purity class 2
- High glare or diffuse
- Colour-dynamic white light and/or RGB
- Coloured OP-light, flat on wall and ceiling
- Light surfaces for recovery rooms with colour-dynamic control (luminous ceilings)
- Yellow light in use for lithography processes, such as those required in the semiconductors industry
- Version with red light filter (dark laboratories, etc.)
- MRI/CT suitable luminaires with power packs (outside the room/filter)
- Implementation of various emergency lighting variants
- Optionally with integrated flash/signal light or cleanroom-compatible warning lights for e.g. X-ray/laser
- ECK luminaires suitable for cleanrooms
Read more here.