360° care for doctors and patients
Operating theatres will only fulfil their function as complex medical devices if they are understood as work environments and fulfil user requirements.
We know that these rooms have to deliver the best-possible performance at every hour of the day. In recent years, Lindner has been involved in the planning and implementation of many operating theatres and surgical centres and has contributed to progress in the field through innovations such as its glass and hybrid operating theatres.
Whether you need automatic or manual sliding doors, integrated lights, partitions, ceilings, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, radiation, fire or sound insulation, Lindner has the complete solution for you from a single source . We don’t just offer this for operating rooms – our solutions can be implemented for all public areas of a hospital, for patient rooms and intensive care units.
Your benefits at a glance:
- decades of experience in constructing operating centres, cleanrooms and sterile areas
- complete interior fit-out
- new construction and conversion of hospitals for private and public areas
- comprehensive product portfolio and realization of special solutions
- industry leaders in the construction of hybrid theatres and operating showrooms
- mastering the latest surgical equipment technologies