Expanded Metal Ceilings
An impressive look for any space.
Expanded Metal Ceilings have become an indispensable part of modern architecture. Besides important functionalities like tested ball-impact resistance, they offer an almost infinite variety of structures, sizes and design options. Expanded metal is produced in an environmentally friendly and resource-saving way using punch and pull processes. The light weight of the material, together with its accentuated structured appearance with an open area up to 76 %, opens up new design avenues. Cleverly chosen backlighting creates an impressive look in any room.
- uniform ceiling surface due to concealed substructure
- numerous design possibilities thanks to different mesh types, shapes and sizes
- specially punched shapes and mesh designs give a structured appearance
- wide range of expanded metal meshes with an open area up to 76 %
- installing luminaires or other fixtures in the ceiling void is possible with high open areas
- ball-impact resistant Expanded Metal Systems are available
Heating and cooling function
Systems with integrated heating and cooling technology available: Heated and Chilled Expanded Metal Ceilings.
Perfectly integrated Lindner lighting solutions are available.
Equipped with acoustic inlays like mineral wool, these systems contribute significantly to sound protection.
Equipped with LMD-Absorber on the rear side, expanded metal ceilings are highly sound-absorbent.