Expanded Metal Ceilings
An impressive look for any space.
Expanded Metal Ceilings have become an indispensable part of modern architecture. Besides important functionalities like tested ball-impact resistance, they offer an almost infinite variety of structures, sizes and design options. Expanded metal is produced in an environmentally friendly and resource-saving way using punch and pull processes. The light weight of the material, together with its accentuated structured appearance, opens up new design avenues. Cleverly chosen backlighting creates an impressive look in any room.
- uniform ceiling surface due to concealed substructure
- numerous design possibilities thanks to different mesh types, shapes and sizes
- specially punched shapes and mesh designs give a structured appearance
- installing luminaires or other fixtures in the ceiling void is possible with high open areas
- ball-impact resistant Expanded Metal Systems are available