Maximum opportunity for design.
Lindner has a wide range of surface designs for different needs – so that your rooms are not only extraordinary but unique. We make an eye-catcher out of every ceiling by means of different colours, decors, images, three-dimensional structures and perforations. Besides various design options, we also offer coatings that improve the room quality.
- wide range of surface designs to suit different requirements
- a wide selection of various colours, decors, images, three-dimensional
- structures and perforations
- individual design possibilities make an eye-catcher out of every ceiling
Metal ceilings can be designed flexibly thanks to versatile powder coating possibilities - the portfolio ranges from powder coatings according to RAL, NCS or DB colour chart to deep matt powder coatings called MOODline. For extraordinary designs, the metal ceiling can also be realised with different decorative surfaces or digital print.
- flexible design possibilities thanks to versatile powder coatings
- powder coatings according to RAL, NCS or DB colour chart as well as deep matt powder coatings available
- decorative surface s or digital print possible for individual design
Types of Powder Coatings
We offer individual design freedom thanks to a wide range of perforations to meet your acoustical and optical demands. We realise perforation patterns in different sizes, arrangements and shapes. Perforated metal ceilings are acoustically effective when combined with sound-absorbing inlays on the rear side.
- individual design freedom thanks to a wide range of perforations
- different hole sizes, arrangements and shapes can be realised
- acoustically effective in combination with sound absorbing inlays
- perforations meet acoustic and visual needs
Types of Perforations
The light and structured appearance of expanded metal offers many design options by means of different structures, sizes and surfaces. A special punch and pull process creates expanded metal meshes with an high open area. A wide range of meshes is available. Combined with sound-absorbing inlays, they are acoustically effective.
- almost unlimited variety of structures, sizes and surfaces
- specially punched shapes and mesh designs give a structured appearance
- acoustically effective when combined with sound-absorbing inlays
Types of Expanded Metal
By selecting your choice of plasterboard you determine the visual effect and thermal conductivity of your plasterboard ceiling. The range consists of normal, high-density plasterboard to those containing a percentage of graphite for improved thermal conductivity. Besides plain and perforated plasterboards, perforated plasterboards with acoustic plaster coating are also available.
- Plasterboard panelling determines the visual efect and thermal conductivity
- Normal, high-density and graphite containing plasterboard panels
- Plasterboard panels plain, perforated or perforated with acoustic plaster coating