|Description: || |
The culturally influenced and diversely used Haus der Musik was built in Innsbruck on the site of the former city halls, which were already used in 1773 in the earliest form as a venue for cultural events. After several renovation attempts and a reconstruction, the halls were finally demolished in 2015 and begun in the same year with the new building. Spread over 6 floors and 13,000 m², the new House of Music has 386 rooms. Among other things, it offers facilities such as the Kammerspiele with stage and auditorium space for 220 people, includes two concert halls with 510 and 100 seats each and functions as a meeting place for music and theater enthusiasts, teachers, students and those interested in culture. The building is characterized by its modern function rooms, a large number of classrooms and an extensive library. It also unites the Institute of Musicology Innsbruck, the Innsbruck location of the Mozarteum and parts of the conservatory.
Lindner SE implemented a large number of individual special solutions in the building: Highly sound-insulated wooden door elements, including double door systems and wing doors, contribute to the undisturbed atmosphere in the rooms. Visually, they go seamlessly into the wall claddings also made by Lindner. Some of the doors are part of the Smoke Heat Exhaust System and make an important contribution to the safety of the Haus der Musik.