Maximum opportunity for design.
Lindner has a wide range of surface designs for different needs – so that your rooms are not only extraordinary but unique. We make an eye-catcher out of every ceiling by means of different colours, decors, images, three-dimensional structures and perforations. Besides various design options, we also offer coatings that improve the room quality.
- wide range of surface designs to suit different requirements
- a wide selection of various colours, decors, images, three-dimensional
- structures and perforations
- individual design possibilities make an eye-catcher out of every ceiling
Metal ceilings can be designed flexibly thanks to versatile powder coating possibilities - the portfolio ranges from powder coatings according to RAL, NCS or DB colour chart to deep matt powder coatings called MOODline. For extraordinary designs, the metal ceiling can also be realised with different decorative surfaces or digital print.
- flexible design possibilities thanks to versatile powder coatings
- powder coatings according to RAL, NCS or DB colour chart as well as deep matt powder coatings available
- decorative surface s or digital print possible for individual design
Types of Powder Coatings
We offer individual design freedom thanks to a wide range of perforations to meet your acoustical and optical demands. We realise perforation patterns in different sizes, arrangements and shapes. Perforated metal ceilings are acoustically effective when combined with sound-absorbing inlays on the rear side.
- individual design freedom thanks to a wide range of perforations
- different hole sizes, arrangements and shapes can be realised
- acoustically effective in combination with sound absorbing inlays
- perforations meet acoustic and visual needs
Types of Perforations
The light and structured appearance of expanded metal offers many design options by means of different structures, sizes and surfaces. A special punch and pull process creates expanded metal meshes with an high open area. A wide range of meshes is available. Combined with sound-absorbing inlays, they are acoustically effective.
- almost unlimited variety of structures, sizes and surfaces
- specially punched shapes and mesh designs give a structured appearance
- acoustically effective when combined with sound-absorbing inlays
Types of Expanded Metal
Design Surfaces make every Metal Ceiling into a real highlight. Unique and vivid effects are created by the three-dimensional character. These effects can individually be emphasised by matted or high-gloss areas. Creative solutions are realised thanks to grinded or perforated ceiling surfaces. A combination with light creates special, unique effects.
- individual design options enable a richly varied design
- three-dimensional structures create unique and vivid effects
- creative solutions due to matt and high-gloss areas, perforated and plain areas
- unique effects in combination with light
Types of Design Surfaces
Special application areas require special coatings. This is why we offer the appropriate functional coating for extraordinary application areas. Functional surfaces are available to protect against corrosion and to improve the acoustics in your rooms.
- special functional coatings for special application areas
- surfaces available to protect against corrosion and to improve room acoustics
Meteo - Corrosion Protection Coating
Meteo prevents your ceiling and substructure steadily from corrosion and protects sustainably. This coating is particularly suitable for metal ceilings in corrosive areas such as swimming pools or exterior areas. Depending on your requirements, Meteo offers protection in an optimum way according to the required corrosion protection class.
- prevents your ceiling and substructure steadily from corrosion and protects sustainably
- ideal protection for metal ceilings in corrosive areas
Mutex - Acoustic Coating
Mutex is the return of silence in your rooms. This structured acoustic coating can contribute enormously, either alone or in combination with various inlays, to sound absorption and can be combined with various fine perforations. Moreover, this coating has almost equivalent properties compared to a conventional powder coating regarding fire protection, light reflection and cleaning.
- acoustically highly effective by means of structured surface and sound-absorbing inlays
- can be combined with various fine perforation patterns