Canopy Ceilings are free-floating elements that allow a view of the bare ceiling. Thanks to this open construction, they improve not only the visual appearance they also enhance the acoustics in your rooms. Extensive design options and customised arrangement as individual modules or in rows emphasise the versatility of Metal Canopy Ceilings.
- high sound absorption due to the open construction
- design freedom due to individual arrangement of canopies
- flexible room planning possible
- freely floating Canopy Ceilings allow a view of the bare ceiling
- existing thermal activation of the bare ceiling can be combined with Lindner Canopy Ceilings